Music and folders
KCC provides all sheet music for use each season. Music must be returned to KCC following the last performance.
Members need to supply their own 3-ring binder with a non-glossy, black cover and pencils with erasers for marking music during rehearsal.
Men are asked to wear black tuxes (or black suits) with tux shirt and bow ties, and solid black shoes with black socks.
Women are asked to wear mid-calf to floor length black dresses, skirts or floor length black dress pants. Women's outfits should have a modest neckline, be all black, including nylons/tights, and be no shorter than 3/4 length sleeves. Shoes should be comfortable to wear for standing on risers.
Auditions The primary goal of the audition process is to assure that all choir members are able to match pitch, carry their own part, and have the necessary range to sing in their section. Beyond that, the choir is open to all levels of musical ability: high school student to adult. For an audition appointment contact our director, LESLEY NIEMI.
- Attendance at weekly rehearsal is expected, barring illness or an emergency.
- Clear your calendar for performance dates
- Come prepared for rehearsal (use links/tracks provided to practice on your own)
- Be a positive influence to those around you
- We rehearse in a tight space so please no cologne, perfume, strong tobacco or other odors.